Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Flying Bean

Usually I don't like to do these sorts of things two days in a row, but today I had to make an exception due to the latest development. I will let the photos do the talking.


I don't think I really need to add to much to this. The dog gate that we purchase to hold our dog out of the kitchen is actually a fun play toy for him. I couldn't get him to 'wall kick' for the camera, but he will jump up, stick all of his paws on the corner/wall and push off in the opposite direction as hard as he can catapulting himself further into the air to avoid landing on anything (his food bowls for example, which explains why when i came home today food was everywhere).

Also please realize that all of these photos where taken at a speed of 1/125 of a second or faster at 8 frames a second. So in real time the first is less then a second and half long and the second roughly a second long. I stopped on the photos where his face shows how much he really loves to show how much smarter and faster he is then me.



No comments:

Post a Comment