Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Dog the Cat


So after about a week of adjusting to his new lifestyle at 316 1/2 Court St, Bean and I are traveling onward (or eastward) to a new apartment. Two bedrooms, a basement, full kitchen, full living room and even more important... a fenced in backyard. It was a steal of a price, only $100 more that my one bedroom half living room/half kitchen. While the cost maybe not come at the best time, Bean's timing could not have been better. I took him over there today, and he was a little tentative. He's probably nervous that I am going to just dump him or leave him at another Humane Society. How little does he realize that he is just going to have three times as much space to terrorize us in.

Tonight Jayme and I where sitting around, and Jayme was typing on the computer when all of the sudden... Bean starts crawling on TOP of the futon. Now... you think to yourself "Well that doesn't sound too strange", but take a closer look at the photo. He had all four of his legs up and on a six inch cushion. He actually sat up there for awhile while Jayme was on the computer. So I'm now determined to teach this dog to do some crazy things. If anyone knows how to teach a dog acrobatics, or a good book please send it my way and I promise to post photos of Bean back-flipping.

2 comments:

  1. Try and find a local dog training facility that offers agility courses. His breed makes him a natural shoe-in for success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed you posted here, lol I am obviously a terrible blogger. I will and plan on getting him involved come feb/march!

    ReplyDelete